Jr Web Developer
- Designing, developing, and testing WP and other CMS platforms.
- Presenting: Must have excellent communication skills. The ability to explain technical details in layman’s terms.
- Experience, understanding and enthusiasm for UI/UX web design.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and prioritize/reprioritize work when necessary.
- Facilitate requirements gathering efforts and clearly document system requirements.
- Develop strong working relationships with team.
- Anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks while eliminating roadblocks within control.
- Remain abreast of current technologies and best practices.
- Comfortable working on a variety of projects at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant business discipline from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years professional application development and operation experience in a production setting.
- Solid experience developing web applications using open source technologies.
- Facility with Marketing automation tools (eg. Pardot; ActiveCampaign; etc.)
- Experience adapting layouts created in Sketch and Adobe XD.
- Working knowledge of concurrency and multi-threading in long running daemon processes.
- In-depth understanding of Relational Database Management software, preferably PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in testing software all the way from unit testing to system testing to integration testing.
Admission to the TBGA network is not guaranteed. Applicants are judged solely on their submissions, resumes and work samples. Please note that it is necessary to complete the form below in its entirety, in order to submit the application.