Email Marketing Guru
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live to see those open and clickthrough rates climb higher and higher? We’re seeking an expert email marketer to join our team. You’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business’ email marketing success.
When it comes to email marketing, there are a lot of moving parts. On top of making sure your emails are CAN-SPAM and GDPR compliant, you also have to optimize for mobile devices, nail timing and frequency, organize your segmentation and personalization strategy, and craft great email copy (just to name a few).
With so many email obstacles, we need a professional on the job to make sure our emails are being delivered, opened, and clicked on AND to figure out why they aren’t being delivered, opened, and clicked on. An all-star email marketer will get jazzed up about optimizing and building a top-notch email marketing program.
- Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
- Manage various prospect, nurturing and upsell email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Manage updating and conversion of existing customer communications
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
Admission to the TBGA network is not guaranteed. Applicants are judged solely on their submissions, resumes and work samples. Please note that it is necessary to complete the form below in its entirety, in order to submit the application.